Pink Blinking Music Note
// Crystal Tan's Blog




Annyeong
The Owner~~~



Hello, My Name is Crystal. I'm 93-liner, 20 Years old. Please be Nice here..Hope You Love it! ^^


► About Me
► Linkies
► My Friends
► My Diary


Tagboard
Leave Your Footprints Here :)


Put your Cbox here. Make sure the correct measure of the width of your Cbox.

Credits
Big Claps...


Template by Mrs Myungsoo...
Basecodes by Nurul AtiQah
Edited by NAMA ANDA
Header by Tina
Others: EXO


Older Post | Newer Post
church friend(?)
Wednesday 16 April 2014 | 02:23 | 0 Sweet Cupcake
All of u asked.
Did i went back to church and why didnt went back to church?
And some of u asked mr i though u say ur church friend will alway be there for u, but i xidnt see u talking with or chat with them, they hate u right. Cause u are betray.
Maybe u are i betray them(?) For not going back to church and give them false hope to coming back to church.
But what can i do. I having work.
I know on weekend i have off.
But i wanted to go back.
This is on my mind they will not answer my phone or reply me
I did sms them but didnt reply
I guess they give up on me
What can i do about it now..
There is nothing i can do.
I guess i go back and listens and just walk back home
All i can do