Pink Blinking Music Note
// Crystal Tan's Blog




Annyeong
The Owner~~~



Hello, My Name is Crystal. I'm 93-liner, 20 Years old. Please be Nice here..Hope You Love it! ^^


► About Me
► Linkies
► My Friends
► My Diary


Tagboard
Leave Your Footprints Here :)


Put your Cbox here. Make sure the correct measure of the width of your Cbox.

Credits
Big Claps...


Template by Mrs Myungsoo...
Basecodes by Nurul AtiQah
Edited by NAMA ANDA
Header by Tina
Others: EXO


Older Post
can i hold on?
Thursday 17 April 2014 | 08:22 | 0 Sweet Cupcake
I dont know can i still hold on?
i have enough of my life now.
all i do is pay this pay that.
until half year never go out with friend.
just work and work
in half year i only remember i go out 2 time? or 1 time that all.
no like other.
go out every month.
i feel like going back to past when i was sec 2-3
start at home
playing computer reading book and be alone.
i dun wish to go back.
but do i have the choice for it?
no.
what should i do?
anyway i want put the cbox on my blog but keep fail.
i guess i am useless.
now i keep remember about my past.
my father keep say i am stupid, hopeless and useless then my brother until he passed away.
now is my relative turn.
i keep hear this for 8 year
when can i get out from there?
REALLY WHEN CAN I GET OUT FROM THIS HELL.
Have alot of time i just wanted to jump down.
but i keep think who will take care of my mum and my brother.
only me give mummy money and pay for everything.
in my relative i am just a useless and bad girl.
in my friend heart i am just a bad friend
who keep reject them for not going out.
i keep reject them because i dun have enough cash to go out.
but now they hate me.
and one by one ignore me.
now i feel like a bad girl, i am a bad friend, i am a bad child to my family, my relative and my friend.
how i wish this admin "hell girl" is real so that i can just send myself to hell...

all i can say i dun want to be alive