Pink Blinking Music Note
// Crystal Tan's Blog




Annyeong
The Owner~~~



Hello, My Name is Crystal. I'm 93-liner, 20 Years old. Please be Nice here..Hope You Love it! ^^


► About Me
► Linkies
► My Friends
► My Diary


Tagboard
Leave Your Footprints Here :)


Put your Cbox here. Make sure the correct measure of the width of your Cbox.

Credits
Big Claps...


Template by Mrs Myungsoo...
Basecodes by Nurul AtiQah
Edited by NAMA ANDA
Header by Tina
Others: EXO


Older Post | Newer Post
Life is so unfair
Saturday 14 December 2013 | 23:44 | 0 Sweet Cupcake
No matter what i did
i forever will get scolded for nothing.
i have tried of this life.
i dunno am i doing right or wrong now.
ah! really!
is this my life???
One of friend from twitter told me.
Life is Happiness that is my choice.
can i stay happiness?
will i get happiness????
will someone there for me?
do i have REAL friend?
all this keep in my taught.
i really dunno what to do.
i have to admit this is my life
this is my fate.
ONLY STAY STRONG AND BE HAPPY IN THE WORD THAT ALL.